Based off our two-part daily audio meditation, The Grace I Seek is a 13-week daily paperback journal that will help you build a daily pattern of prayer. By asking God for a grace each morning and then reflecting in the evening—and then weekly, you invite God into your daily and weekly rhythm of life.
The journal includes:
- An explanation of how to use the journal
- Daily and weekly reflection prompts
- Extra space for writing and further reflection each day
- Weekly Ponder Questions and a space for prayer intentions
- An appendix of prayers
- The Examen prayer, easily accessible on the back cover
A daily spread with simple Morning and Evening prompts on the left, and a space for journaling on the right hand page.
A weekly review for reflecting on the graces and feelings of the past week, including a lined page for journaling.
At the end of every week a set of four Ponder Questions for further reflection, if the Spirit moves.
A space for weekly prayer intentions to pray for in the coming week.
At the end of the journal, an appendix of helpful prayers to use during your daily and weekly time with God. There is also an easily-accessible Examen on the back cover.